Blog 1

 Blog 1 

Garrett Escala

COM 1112

My Topic  

    With the Super Bowl just around the corner and the NFL Playoffs currently taking place, I thought it would be a good idea to go out on the street and ask three people their Super Bowl Predictions. 

Natural Sounds

When putting the project together, I felt like there shouldn't be many natural sounds because the majority of my interviews were either outside or inside and felt like that there shouldn't be loud natural sounds, even though some I couldn't edit out. For background music I put in the NFL Monday Night football music that I like and I think it adds that football feel to it. 

My Experience Editing 

Editing in Adobe Audition is different then editing in Garageband where I edit my current podcast. They had some similarities and it wasn't that hard to put it together. 

Screen Shot


Link

https://soundcloud.com/user-956946180/blog-1-garrett-escala 

 

Comments